The star product here is actually Duraline from Inglot. It is a bottle of clear liquid that makes dried up gel eyeliner come alive. I used it for the first time today, to revive my Maybelline Gel Liner, and the effect is simply amazing! (Review will be up soon!)
As for the rest, I will just list the products I used below, together with some close-ups.
1. Dr. Jart BB Cream.
2. M.A.C Paintpot in Coral Crepe (limited edition from Prat-A-Papier Collection 2010), as my blush.
3. Make Up For Ever HD Microfine Translucent Loose Powder.
1. M.A.C Paintpot in Soft Ochre.
2. Revlon ColourStay 12 Hour Eyeshadow in #20, Sunrise-Sunset.
3. Maybelline Gel Liner in Black.
4. Majolica Majorca Mascara.
5. Daiso Eyebrow Pencil.
Here, I must give a shout out to Rae Morris Brush!!! I have been using one of the many Rae Morris eye brushes to do my eyeshadow recently (photo above), and it is so incredibly good! Fast and effective. Again, review will be out soon!
1. Chanel Rouge Coco Shine in #62 Monte Carlo.
I must say that Monte Carlo is an oldie but goodie, and it felt good to shop my stash, and use something that I had really liked once again.
That's all! Have a great day ahead!