PositivelyNice

PositivelyNice

Tuesday, 24 July 2012

Bella Box July 2012 Flop?

=( I feel so sad after seeing what Makeup Stash has for this month. This is a rant post. Read at your own peril.

No wonder I thought my box is really thin, meagre, scant. =( Especially after the increase in price to $19.95... ...

Due to copyright, I will not repost Makeup Stash's box contents on my blog, but here is the link to her post.

Obviously, I am missing the Deluxe size Organix Brazillian Keratin Therapy shampoo, and I am not at all happy about it.

How is it that some customers get deluxe sizes while a true paying regular subscriber doesn't?

I know my blog is just not as high profile, so I don't get things sent to me free to post about. But my money is still Singapore Dollars Nineteen and Ninety-five cents yeah?.?

Obviously, I don't know what I did to warrant that I get something lesser from Bella Box.

2 comments:

sesame said...

What a shame. It's not the money but the bad after taste they've left for subscribers who paid. Very unwise.

Jyoan said...

HI Sesame, yes. Now I am just waiting for a trigger box to unsubscribe... ... Hope it doesn't gets worse than this though.

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Justin Bieber, Gold Price in India