PositivelyNice

PositivelyNice

Friday, 6 April 2012

What's in my dresser drawer?

Hi everyone!

I am finally on to this post! I couldn't get my video right, and actually remade it more than 5 times. I am so happy to announce that it is finally up!

Previously, I posted about what is on my dresser, and that actually took a long time to take pictures and label, so I thought this time I will do a video this time because I really have a lot to say. And some things are best seen in motion. So I hope you'll like this. =)


Hope you've enjoyed this!

Do you have this essentials tray under/near your dresser? What's in it? Did you use so many trays to organize it?


0 comments:

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Justin Bieber, Gold Price in India