PositivelyNice

PositivelyNice

Thursday, 15 March 2012

Sally Hansen Complete Care Extra Moisturizing 4-in-1 Treatment

Hi everyone! I am back from a marathon week. The weekend is coming, and I am really excited that I now have the time to introduce one of my favorite product, a nail base.

Sally Hansen Complete Care Extra Moisturizing 4-in-1 Treatment

 The packaging.

Available: All major pharmacies.


Volume: 14.7 ml


Star Properties: All you need for beautiful nail. For dry brittle nails. Results guaranteed.
1. Ridge-filling base coat
2. Bio-strengthener
3. Growth Treatment
4. Mega gloss top coat

 Minerals to strengthen and fortify. Soy, wheat, and silk proteins for growth, micro-technology for superior wear and shine.

Okoume to smooth and improve future growth. Avocado oil to deeply moisturize. 


Detailed description of all the above properties I've mentioned. 

Packaging
As can be seen, this is wrapped like a Sally Hansen Royalty, in a huge hot pink box. I am very satisfied with all the detailed description. In fact, reading the details was what convinced me to get this.

The Polish Itself
It is as shown below, and I like how huge this bottle is. I think it will last me a lifetime. =P

The bottle of base coat and top coat.

Why I Like It
It goes on very well on my bare nails, and truly fill the ridges. This way, I do not have to be too demanding of myself when I file my nails. I do take a really long time to file my nails till it is absolutely smooth and naturally glossy when I know I am going to go with bare nails for a week or two.

This also does not tears the top of my nails down when I remove it, like the Nail Tek III Foundation does. =( (I really regretted buying that.)

It dries ultra fast, and does not dries into a sticky coat! This is a big, big plus point, because I am not patient enough to wait for nail coats to dry before putting on the next.

It is really thin. This is important because if it goes on thick, it would affect the next coat of polish, and it would also not go on well as a top coat. Imagine having a thick layer of base and top coat, all your nail polish will not stick and dry smoothly.

As a top coat, it dries really fast too.

Cost
This is actually not cheap, but it is a worth it because 14.7ml is a gigantic amount of nail product. I am even afraid that I can't finish it before it dries!

I LOVE this: 5/5!
I think this is the reason why I do not have to buy Seche Vite. I got this before Seche Vite came to Sephora Singapore. But Sally Hansen is good enough that I do not see the need to change just because something new is here.

2 comments:

B said...

Whoa! This works as a base AND top coat. I will definitely have to give it a try. Seche Vite is one of my favorites but it's soooo stinky. I'll be looking for this polish this weekend. Great review!

Jyoan said...

Is Seche Vite stinky? That's news to me. Hmmm, haha, I've never heard anyone who talks about how it smells. =P Now, this gives me another reason to save money, and not buy Seche Vite till I am done with this bottle. I have a really bad habit of stocking too much of everything. Currently, I have two other bottles of base coats. Sigh, and I know I'm never going to use them, because I think this Moisturzing 4-in-1 is better.

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Justin Bieber, Gold Price in India