PositivelyNice

PositivelyNice

Sunday, 31 January 2010

Ginvera Nutri White Marvel Gel

I finally got to try the Ginvera Nutri White Marvel Gel. I've previously reviewed the Green Tea one, which I felt was not that impressive.

Ginvera Nutri White Marvel Gel

Available: Watsons, Guardian

Volume:

Star Properties: Just 30 gentle rubs

I will cut this short, because basically, the packaging, texture, effect etc are all the same as the Green Tea one.

The only difference is that the Nutri White does not smells unpleasant! There is just a mild, almost non-detectable fragrance. =)

Just for completeness, below are the snapshots of me using the Nutri White Marvel Gel on the lower area of my hand. Can see that there is no difference after one use, same as the Green Tea one.

Nutri White on my hand.

No difference.

I love this: 4 hearts.
I am all for enzymatic peels/exfoliators, and against scrubs. Peelers are okay, but not scrubs. However, I think the Nuteen Blackhead Away Gel is still the best. And perhaps Cure Aqua. But Cure is really expensive.

0 comments:

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Justin Bieber, Gold Price in India